Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thank you Cassie!!

Posted by KB



I would be sorely mistaken to not post a huge THANK YOU! to my great friend Cassie Larson. She is a sheer genius when it comes to capturing life’s precious moments in pictures, arranging them in Photoshop, and sharing them through blogging. Over a year ago she helped me start my blog and has continued to assist me in learning Photoshop. She has created countless images from our maternity photo shoot to Kloe’s announcements, individual pictures of Todd and I to this awesome new header at the top of this blog. She has a real talent for all things creative, but more importantly she has taken time out of her busy life (raising 3 young boys) for me. So thank you Cassie for all your talent, your time and mostly your love.

3 comments:

Taige Gilliland said...

Cassie you are awesome!!! You are right Karen, she is talented! Where do you find the time? I love the blog-but the title is the best. Kloe is holding onto alot of hearts.

The Larsons said...

Oh, Karen... you give me WAY too much credit! I am so lucky to have a friend like YOU!

Unknown said...

Karen, so glad you told me to check out your blog again. You're doing a great job! and the new header is amazing. Cassie is definitely an awesome blogger and friend!