Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Belly Shot

Posted by KB

Okay, as promised (Taige. . .and Cassie), here is a belly shot picture. I am right at 30 weeks pregnant and as you can see, he is all out front. Wow! Here I thought Kloe was out front but sometimes I think this kid is trying to pop out my belly button. My stomach is soooo hard. Todd and I went to Portland for a long get-a-way weekend. . .more to come on our trip later. . .and I had him take this in our hotel room before heading out for the day. I wanted to get this posted for all those wondering what I currently look like.

Konor is doing great. He is a very busy boy. . .lots and lots of movement. He has been known to wake us up on more than one occasion before 4:00 in the morning with what I call “Konor calisthenics”. Todd simply claims he is on Pop Pop’s time.

We are getting more and more excited to see who little Konor looks like. I have a feeling he will look a lot like Todd. All in all, not a bad thing! His furniture arrived yesterday so his room is starting to come together nicely. I will post some pictures once we have it completed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!!! All tummy...... Sounds like Konor is going to be a busy little guy. Cannot wait to meet him. Taige

The Larsons said...

Love it! You look adorable! Thank you! :) Can't wait to see him in a few months!

Kaitlin Shetler said...

Ooh! You are one hot mama! Loving the shirt! Miss you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

You look great Karen! Congratulations! We'll be anxious to hear how things progress! You're almost done!

Melissa G.