Friday, September 18, 2009

Riding with Dad and Bill

Posted by KB



My sister and her family came to visit in August. Bill, my brother in law, loves to mountain bike. He's used to riding the trails in Texas so we thought it would be fun to show him Idaho's version. My dad (who turned 60 in January) rocks it! He is in great shape or maybe it's more of his stubborn personality, but bottom line -- he doesn't quit. Todd took this picture of him when we stopped for a break. His intent, in the event that we killed him, was to give to my mom to show her he died happy. Todd smoked us all on the climbs, while Bill sacrificed his body on the downhills (he's crazy). All in all, a great day.

3 comments:

Kaitlin Shetler said...

Man, does your dad make me look bad. On the upside, I walked over to the fridge this morning, picked up a gallon of milk, and put it away. My arms are burning.

The Larsons said...

Lovin' the pics! You guys are amazing! Fun to do things you love with family. I can't wait to get outside more! The humidity is killer! Good luck with your upcoming running!

nate lauerman said...

Thank you for the kind words, I had a client who came in today and told me about your blog and thought that it was really cool. It was actually a big reason why he came to see me. I am now at Chalice Tattoo up the road a little ways, so thats where I'll be if you need to find me. Hope all is well, take care!!
thanks again,
nate