Monday, January 25, 2010

Garage Shelves

Posted by KB

My dad offered to build us some shelves for our garage to help organize our “stuff”. So after a few discussions of where to install them, how high and long we wanted them, what we were going to store on them, etc. my dad came out to build them. If there is one thing to know about my dad (aside from how great he is) it would be he doesn’t do anything half way. In the case of our garage shelves, he made them strong enough for Todd to lay on and my dad to hang from. Todd got home from work to help him with the final screws and lift some of the heavier items up for storage. They turned out great! Our garage feels less cluttered and more organized. Thanks Dad – you’re the best!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a work crew those two make. Just remember Karen and I were in the kitchen making yummy breakfast burritoes to feed the men.

love,
mama

The Larsons said...

Fun to have some voluntary labor! I LOVE organizing, and wish I had someone volunteering to help. :) I guess I might have to try the breakfast burrito idea!