Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Konor's Spot & My Little Thumb Sucker

Posted by KB






Whenever Konor is fussy and we’ve tried the usual – change diaper, full tummy, etc. Todd and I have discovered if you prop him up on your chest, while patting his back, and let him fight out the gas bubbles his will always settle into what we call “his spot” in the nape of our necks. He can be all riled up but once he finds his spot he is instantly so content. In fact, most nights you will find Konor on Todd’s chest nuzzled in his neck. He prefers this spot over any other but it leaves me to wonder who likes it better – Konor or Todd?







Konor is a thumb sucker. Yep, I said it – a thumb sucker. More often than not, it is his right thumb with his fingers stretched across his face. My OB nurse claimed this fact way before Konor was born when we told her how often he got the hiccups. It’s cute now but I have a feeling it won’t be so cute when he’s older and we’re trying to break the habit.

0 comments: